Le Creuset Heritage square baking dish is a revived version of the original handcrafted bakeware from Le Creuset. This 2-quart casserole dish
exemplifies the traditional style and excellent craftsmanship that has made Le Creuset a leader in the industry. This 9-inch square baker
with glazed interior heats evenly and releases food instantly to bake and serve a casserole, small roast or dessert. The even-heating qualities of Le Creuset stoneware prevents scorching and allows uniform golden crisping. Fired at high temperatures, the durable enamel finish stands up to high heat for daily use. The handles on the Heritage collection are wide, curved and ridged for a secure nonslip grip. With the vibrant palette of Le Creuset colors, this 2-quart casserole dish complements Le Creuset bakeware, cast-iron cookware and tableware. Even baking, elegant presentation and quick cleanup. Dining excellence at its finest, with the unmatched durability of French-designed stoneware.
Preferred by chefs for the overall strength and durability, Le Creuset's oven-to-table stoneware provides outstanding heat conduction, ensuring all ingredients bake evenly. This exceptional heat retention promotes faster cooking times and keeps food warm longer on the table. Extremely durable cookware is resistant to chips, cracks and scratches. Nonporous enameled surface is stain-resistant, and will not absorb moisture or retain odors. Sure-grip handles for easy transport from oven to table and storage in the refrigerator. Oven-safe to 500 F and broiler-safe. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.
Le Creuset is consistently chosen by leading chefs, restaurateurs and home connoisseurs for its cooking advantages, performance and style. Bright color choices are the signature style at Le Creuset to enliven your world of serving and entertaining. The best gourmet meals deserve the cooking finesse of Le Creuset.Product Features
- Beautiful, durable even-heating baker is perfect for casserole, small roast or dessert
- The classic original style and craftsmanship that has made Le Creuset a leader in the industry
- Heritage dish bakes and serves beautifully in the oven or broiler, and stores conveniently in the refrigerator or freezer
- Le Creuset stoneware is fired at high temperatures, creating nonporous ovenware that is resistant to chips, cracks and scratches
- Superior heat conduction for faster cooking times, ensuring all ingredients cook evenly
- Exceptional heat retention keeps food warm longer on the table
- Smooth, easy-to-clean enameled surface will not retain food odors
- Foods will not react with the enameled finish
- Wide, curved handles with ridges for safe and easy transport
- Bold and dynamic colors match Le Creuset enameled cast-iron cookware, stoneware and tableware
- For nearly a century, Le Creuset has consistently been the preferred choice of chefs around the world for its cooking advantages, performance and style