Inspired by the now rare fruit jars produced in the early 1900s, these Ball Heritage Collection canning jars honor America's heritage for preserving homegrown foods. Safe, reliable glass canning jars from the American manufacturer of jars for more than 100 years, these limited edition glass canning jars maintain the exceptional standards of quality and durability of Balls' original series. Perfect for canning apples, peaches, pears and plums. Equally impressive in the pantry storing canned jams, jellies, salsas, pickles, vegetables and sauces. With vintage-style, front and back custom embossing, this translucent purple mason jar
represents the early-American quality and reliability that has been instrumental in home food preservation for decades.
Expertly crafted with premium-quality seals that keep out air to preserve freshness, nutrition and flavor, Ball uses a custom time-tested sealing compound to ensure a full, tight seal. Coating under lid prevents natural food acids from reacting with lid. The trusted canning source for generations, these collectible purple glass canning jars with lids are the perfect presentation for home-canned or homemade gifts. Ball jars are crafted for quality--sealed for freshness. Also ideal for dry storage or craft supplies. Side measurement markings include ounces and milliliters. Jars are dishwasher safe. Regular-mouth pint jars or wide-mouth quart jars. Made in the USA.
In 1884, the Ball Brothers Glass Manufacturing Company in Buffalo, New York, started producing fruit and canning jars to help people preserve their garden-fresh produce. Today, Ball canning products are renown around the world for food preservation.Product Features
- The strength and durability that has made Ball a legacy for home canning
- Limited-edition jars feature period-inspired purple glass
- Classic custom-embossed Ball logo on front and back
- Premium-quality seal keeps out air to preserve freshness, nutrition and flavor
- Custom time-tested sealing compound ensures a tight seal
- Underside lid coating prevents natural food acids from reacting with the lid
- Collectible jars are perfect presentation for home-canned or homemade gifts
- Also ideal for dry food storage or craft supplies
- Side measurement markings in ounces and milliliters
- Lids include metal bands
- Ball is a leader in home food preservation, providing the jars and accessories to preserve garden-fresh produce since 1884