Easy to read with distinctive markings in ounces, cups and milliliters, Duralex glass measuring cup
is the ideal streamlined size you'll reach for daily in the kitchen. From the French manufacturers of glassware since 1939, Duralex glass is 2 1/2 times stronger than traditional annealed glass, resistant to chips, breakage and impact resistant. This liquid measuring cup
with vivid markings and French-inspired design is the convenient size of a drinking glass to quickly measure juice, yogurt and berries for smoothies, fresh cream to whip, or molasses for cookies and cakes. With easy-to-read graduated measures in US and metric equivalents, and shock-resistant durability, this measuring cup is perfect to temper eggs, measure hot liquid for gravy or broth for soups.
Durable tempered glass will not retain odors or flavors and is stain resistant to measure olive oil and red wine vinegar for a savory marinade or soy sauce and rice wine for spicy Asian entrees. Crafted to the exacting standards that has made Duralex glassware a staple for more than 70 years, this glass measuring cup is the timeless quality that has made Duralex a household name. The specialized tempering process invented by Duralex is their trademark for unparalleled quality in the glassware industry. Rapidly cooling molten glass that has previously heated to a temperature of 1,292 F, creates thermal-shock resistant glass 2 1/2 times stronger than traditional annealed glass. From raw materials to packaging, every element is 100% produced and manufactured in France. Microwave-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe.Measurement markings: 1/4 cup to 2 cup, 1 oz. to 16 oz. and 50ml to 500ml. Capacity: 19 3/4 oz.
Duralex glassware from the original inventors of tempered glass has been used for decades throughout France in bistros, inns, schools and households due to the extreme durability of the glass. In homes, restaurants and service industries, Duralex glassware is a staple, meeting expectations for durability, and suitable for all lifestyles.Product Features
- Unparalleled shock resistance of Duralex tempered glass in an easy-read glass measuring cup
- 2 1/2 times more resistant to breakage and chipping than traditional annealed glass
- Vivid measurement markings: 1/4 cup to 2 cup, 1 oz. to 16 oz., and 50ml to 500ml
- Convenient size of a drinking glass to quickly measure liquid or dry ingredients and store easily in a cupboard
- Duralex hygienic nonporous tempered glass, the identical strength used in windshields, is durable for cold or hot ingredients
- Molten glass is heated to 1,292 F, then rapidly cooled to achieve the tempered glass, thermal-shock resistant strength
- Impact resistant, and resistant to stains, odors and flavors
- Fun and colorful graphics in navy, turquoise and peach colors
- Duralex International invented tempered glass in 1939. Their glassware has been used throughout France for decades in bistros, inns, schools and households due to the extreme durability of the glass