Mouse over image to zoom in
Peugeot Chatel Salt Mill and Pepper Mill, Walnut
Renown around the world for the art of precision grinding, Peugeot salt and pepper mills marry the perfection of grinding with rich, yet minimalistic style for your table.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Peugeot salt grinder and pepper mills provide the ultimate fine-to-coarse flavor for savoring meals in a warm solid walnut design. Esteemed in prominent culinary circles and relied upon by the greatest chefs, Peugeot has the art of precision grinding down to a science. Exclusive, spice-specific patented mechanisms on these salt and pepper grinders ensure precise coarse-to-fine grinding, dispensing maximum flavor and aroma. Pepper mechanism is constructed of case-hardened steel with double rows of helix-shaped teeth to first crush peppercorns, then guide and hold peppercorns to grind to the ideal desired texture. Peugeot's simple clean design complements easy-to-make entrees to five-course meals.
The salt mechanism is constructed of stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion to crush, then grind salt coarse to fine. Peugeot Chatel mills feature classic grind adjustment: turn top knob clockwise for finer grind and counterclockwise for coarser texture. The wood is cut from high quality solid walnut, originating from PEFC Certified European forests. Designed, developed and made in France. Wipe clean.
Originating in the 19th century, Peugeot mills are finely crafted kitchen tools with highly specialized, precision-grind mechanisms. More than 200 years later, the Peugeot mill is preferred in professional chefs' kitchens. Legendary quality, workmanship, and long-life durability, crafted in France.
• Peugeot Chatel mills are cut from high quality solid walnut
• Renown around the world for precision grinding, Peugeot has the art of spice-specific grinding down to a science
• Pepper mechanism of case-hardened steel has double rows of helix-shaped teeth to first crush peppercorns, then guide and hold peppercorns to grind to ideal the coarse-to-fine texture
• Salt mechanism is constructed of stainless steel, resistant to corrosion from dry salt, that first crushes flakes, then grinds
• Precision grinding releases maximum flavor and aroma for seasoning soups, stews and entrees
• Classic grind adjustment: turn top knob clockwise for finer grind and counterclockwise for coarser texture
• Brushed stainless steel knob with etched, spice designation letter
• Premium peppercorns and salt crystals included
• Wood originates from PEFC Certified European forests (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification)
• Peugeot mills, renowned internationally for the exclusive precision grind, are preferred mills in professional chefs' kitchens
• Models: 28886 (salt), 28879 (pepper)
• Materials: solid walnut, brushed stainless steel knob (pepper with case hardened steel mechanism, salt with corrosion-resistant stainless steel)
• 2" Dia. x 8 1/2"H
• Weight: 11 oz. (each)
• Made in France
• Lifetime manufacturer warranty on grinding mechanism; 5-year warranty on mills
Care and Use
• Wipe clean
• Do not immerse in water
• Not for use with wet salt
You may also like
$19.95 - $29.95
Customers Also Bought
$24.95 - $74.95
SAVE up to $55
$19.95 - $24.95
SAVE up to $30
$29.95 - $89.95
SAVE up to $30
$129.95 - $199.95
SAVE up to $100
$99.95 - $119.95
$59.95 - $99.95
SAVE up to $80