Mouse over image to zoom in
Emile Henry Pie Dish
Bake the most beautiful pie with a decorative fluted edge and enjoy the compliments when you serve your masterpiece to guests.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
The Emile Henry pie dish, like all Emile Henry oven-to-table ware, is naturally resistant to breakage. Expertly fired using 100% food-safe, lead-free and cadmium-free glaze, this pie dish is resistant to chipping, cracking, scratching and crazing. Attractive glaze and durable natural composition let you cut and serve right from the dish. Oven safe to 520 F and broiler safe. Microwave and freezer safe. Dishwasher safe. From Marcigny, France to your kitchen.
Founded in 1850 by the Henry family in France's mineral-rich Burgundy clay region, today Emile Henry is the largest manufacturer of ceramic ovenware in France and has established a worldwide reputation for crafting the finest quality ceramic culinary products. Skilled artisans meticulously oversee the forming, casting, glazing and firing of each hand-finished Emile Henry piece to deliver perfection to your kitchen and table.
- Handcrafted of France's mineral-rich Burgundy clay, this pie dish provides the superior uniform heating and retention to bake pie evenly
- Even distribution of heat from the edge to the center and up to the rim ensures flawless fruit pie, cream pie and savory meat pie
- Ideal to bake and serve shepherd's pie or casserole
- Scalloped design creates the decorative edge, eliminating crimping by hand
- Deep wavy edge adds the professional pastry chef's touch for beautiful oven-to-table presentation
- Resistant to thermal shock to go from freezer into the oven
- Resistant to breakage, chipping, cracking scratching and crazing
- Durable to cut and serve from the dish
- Food-safe, lead-free and cadmium-free glaze
- Founded in 1850 by the Henry family in France's Burgundy region, Emile Henry is known for crafting the finest quality ceramic culinary bakeware, ovenware and serveware
- Models: Blue Flame (97 6131), Burgundy (34 6131), Oak (96 6131)
- Materials: Burgundy clay, natural metal oxides for coloring
- 9" Dia. (10 1/4" outer rim) x 2"H
- Weight: 2 lbs., 6 oz.
- Made in France
Care and Use
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 520 and broiler safe
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Glaze meets CAProp 65 requirements
You may also like
Customers Also Bought
$29.95 - $34.95
SAVE up to $25
$199.00 - $249.00
SAVE up to $201
$19.95 - $24.95
SAVE up to $30