Sleek, smooth and easy to use. The Metrokane Rabbit brings class, precision and easy-grip style to opening wine, with the well-engineered design and beauty to become the wine connoisseur's favorite tool. Two-step leverage lets you lift the cork straight up and prevent any cork fragments from tainting wine. With precision-sharp tip and nonstick spiral, this screwpull wine opener glides into cork faster and easier than regular corkscrews. Quickly and easily removes any style cork. Built-in wine foil cutter works like the retractable blade on a pocketknife. Indent lets you grip blade and one touch automatically retracts blade. With a serrated edge, instead of a straight edge, this foil cutter slits foil the first time, every time. This wine opener feels luxuriously smooth in the hand with the walnut-grain hardwood body. Rich, one-of-a-kind styling in a giftable, easy-glide opener. Wipe clean.
• Sleek, smooth and easy to use with two-step leverage to lift cork straight up and out and prevent cork bits in wine
• Extra-sharp tip and nonstick spiral glides into cork effortlessly
• Two-stage control provides the leverage to lift cork straight and prevent fragments from falling into wine
• Built-in wine foil cutter features serrated edge to instantly cut foil
• Walnut-grain hardwood body feels luxurious in the hand and adds rich style to this portable corkscrew