With a long handle for a firm grip and spikes to anchor roast in place, this retro-style carving fork lets you slice safely, easily and precisely. Sharp tips quickly pierce thick rind to stabilize prime rib, poultry, beef roasts, ham or pork. Minimal puncture ensures juicy flavor stays within meat. Use the long side as your slicing guide and the carving fork end to lift and serve meat slices from cutting board to platter. Excellent roast holder on a buffet station. Cast aluminum. Hand wash.
• Safely stabilize small and large roasts for precise carving
• Handle allows a firm grip to easily anchor meat or poultry for carving
• 4 spikes evenly hold roast in place
• Sharp tips pierce quickly with minimal puncture to keep flavorful juices within meat
• Use the long side as your slicing guide
• Fork end to lift and serve slices
• Retro roast holder is perfect to stabilize prime rib, poultry, beef roasts, ham and pork on a buffet station