CHEFS brings you one of the most exotic spices
of the world that originates solely from a rare micro-climate region in Espelette, France. CHEFS Piment D'Espelette
is the all-natural flavor from Basque Country that professional chefs use for authentic seasoning of entrees. With its unique sweet peppery aroma and tomato taste, this spice invigorates the senses unlike any of our other savory spices
! A milder alternative to cayenne pepper, the warm and slightly fiery taste has a delayed and gentle heat. This is the authentic well-known spice used in chilis, breads, omelettes and salads in Southwestern France. A small amount also adds zip to ketchup, mayonnaise and sauces and brings out the flavor in pastas, pizzas and soups.
On a heat scale of 1-10, CHEFS Piment D'Espelette naturally rates a level 4 in potency. Grown and harvested under the most stringent conditions, this esteemed red fruit is carefully dried and then ground into powder by local farmers. Original, natural and real. No fillers. To add a true spice of life to recipes, introduce this unique flavor to your spice cabinet and welcome the accolades this seasoning brings to meals.
The spices and dried herbs from CHEFS are superior quality. Guaranteed. Processed in small batches and purchased in small quantities, ensuring fresh flavor. No fillers, additives, preservatives, colors or dyes. Never irradiated. All-natural. Bottled in the USA.
CHEFS has partnered with a family-owned, certified food-safe facility in the USA that is committed to sustainable, ethical harvesting practices and dedicated to providing high-quality seasonings. CHEFS hand-selects each premium all-natural spice, extract and blend. With years of culinary experience, we know quality cooking begins with the ingredients. Every spice, herb and flavoring from CHEFS has been pre-tested and evaluated for absolute best authentic flavor.Product Features
- One of the most exotic spices in the world originates from a rare micro-climate region in France
- Esteemed red fruit is carefully dried and ground into powder
- Unique sweet peppery aroma and tomato taste is unlike any other spice
- A milder alternative to cayenne pepper, this spice has a warm and slightly fiery taste with delayed and gentle heat
- Exceptional seasoning for chilis, breads, omelettes and salads
- Adds zip to condiments, sauces, pastas, pizzas and soups
- All-natural and never irradiated
- No fillers, additives, preservatives, colors or dyes
- CHEFS herbs and spices are processed in small batches and purchased in small quantities to ensure ultimate freshness and flavor
- Premium high-quality seasoning is hand-selected from a family-owned, certified food-safe facility in the USA to ensure the best culinary experience