The ridged cooking surface imparts characteristic grill marks and elevates foods so fats drain to the bottom, for healthy, flavorful meats, fish, poultry, and vegetables. Bottom of pan
is smooth with indents--not flat.
The All-Clad LTD Nonstick patented hard-anodizing process creates a rugged exterior that resists sticking, scratches and stains while making an impressive statement of style. Cast stainless steel handles are riveted to each end for easy lifting. For use on any stovetop, excluding induction. Product Features
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Dual-layer nonstick cooking surface is permanently bonded to stainless steel
- Stylish black hard-anodized exterior is scratch- and stain-resistant
- Pure aluminum core ensures superior heat conductivity
- Griddle maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from polished solid stainless steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for all stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic and halogen
- Oven-safe up to 500 F
- Hand-wash only
- Made in China.
All-Clad Cookware Lifetime Warranty: From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.