The efficient square shape accommodates four sandwiches, a dozen strips of bacon, or a quartet of 5" pancakes, and the cast stainless steel handle is long enough to stay cool during normal stovetop cooking.
The All-Clad LTD hard-anodizing process creates a rugged exterior that resists scratches and stains while making an impressive statement of style. The unique nonstick
cooking surface can be used with almost no oil or fat and will not chip or peel. For use on any stovetop, excluding induction. Hand-wash only. Product Features
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Stylish black anodized exterior is scratch- and stain-resistant
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Nonstick coating is applied with All-Clad's bonding process for maximum and even heating as well as fast clean up.
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Handles and rivets are polished stainless-steel creating a striking impression
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 F
- Suited for most stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic and halogen
- Hand-wash only
- Care and use instructions included
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the USA, lids and components manufactured overseas.
All-Clad Cookware Lifetime Warranty: From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.