The serrated edge lets you create paper-thin slices, cutting smoothly through tomato skin without crushing or tearing the fruit. Use the pronged tip to pick up slices for placement on plates or platter. 5". About Wusthof Classic:
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
- Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.