Designed for high-heat cooking - frying, browning and sauteing - this pan features shallow, flared sides that make it easy to turn or flip foods. The well-equipped kitchen has two or three fry pans of varying sizes to properly cook different foods in different quantities.
- 8": This size is great for one or two servings.
- 10": This size is ideal for cooking up to three burgers or an omelet for two.
- 12": This size is perfect for four to six servings of sauteed eggplant, zucchini or spinach to pan-fried potatoes or meats.
- 14": The extra-large bottom surface of the 14" pan is great for pan-frying and searing good cuts of beef, such as for steak au poivre, or to make a large batch of potato latkes.
MC2 blends the best of the legendary Master Chef original cookware with a redesigned contemporary look for a roomy sauce pan that warms, simmers and boils to superb perfection. The brushed aluminum exterior with pure aluminum core ensures quick and even heating. The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with your food, leaving the pure taste you desire. Not recommended for dishwasher use.
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Brushed aluminum alloy exterior reflects style and practicality
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking
- Stainless-steel satin interior will not react with foods
- The rolled lip of the pan ensures drip-free transfer of contents
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for electric, gas, ceramic, and halogen cooktops
- Hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the U.S.A., lids and components manufactured overseas.
All-Clad Cookware Lifetime Warranty: From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.