Designed for cooking meat or vegetables in a small amount of oil or butter while continuously tossing, stirring, or shaking. The lid lets you finish a dish under cover without changing pans, and the stay-cool stick handle and helper handle make it easy to lift.
The 6-quart pan holds up to three ribeye steaks (six servings) for searing; slide pan into the oven to finish cooking, then return to the stove to make a quick au jus or duxelle sauce from drippings, wine (to deglaze), butter, and herbs.
The 4-quart pan has the classic design with flat bottom and straight sides, for sauteing, pan- frying, or with the lid for braising.
The 3-quart pan is a wonderful multi-use pan for family cooking - searing small cuts of meat, sauteing vegetables, or making a superb veal scaloppine.
The 2-quart pan is a terrific small pan for one or two servings, or for browning a handful of mushrooms or a chopped onion.
MC2 blends the best of the legendary Master Chef original cookware with a redesigned contemporary look for a roomy sauce pan that warms, simmers and boils to superb perfection. The brushed aluminum exterior with pure aluminum core ensures quick and even heating. The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with your food, leaving the pure taste you desire. Not recommended for dishwasher use. Product Features
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Brushed aluminum alloy exterior reflects style and practicality
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking
- Stainless-steel satin interior will not react with foods
- The rolled lip of the pan ensures drip-free transfer of contents
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for electric, gas, ceramic, and halogen cooktops
- Hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the U.S.A., lids and components manufactured overseas.
All-Clad Cookware Lifetime Warranty: From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.