This pot's generous size lets you steam whole lobsters, make a classic, long-simmered beef or veal stock, or cook almost anything from corn on the cob to chili for a large crowd. Wider than a typical stockpot
, it was rated "Best Dutch Oven" by Cook's Illustrated.
We especially like the extended, extra-wide loop handles for easy lifting.
MC2 blends the best of the legendary Master Chef original cookware with a redesigned contemporary look for a roomy sauce pan that warms, simmers and boils to superb perfection. The brushed aluminum exterior with pure aluminum core ensures quick and even heating. The 18/10 stainless-steel interior will not react with your food, leaving the pure taste you desire. For use on any stovetop, does not include induction. Not recommended for dishwasher use. Product Features
- 3-ply bonded construction for a lifetime of use
- Brushed aluminum alloy exterior reflects style and practicality
- Pure aluminum core covers bottom of the pan and extends up the sides for greater heat conductivity
- Easy-to-clean 18/10 stainless-steel interior helps prevent foods from sticking
- Stainless-steel satin interior will not react with foods
- The rolled lip of the pan ensures drip-free transfer of contents
- Cookware maintains even heat distribution that prevents "hot spots" when cooking
- Signature stay-cool handles are cast from solid stainless-steel and designed for ergonomic comfort
- High-strength, non-corrosive stainless-steel rivets keep handles permanently secure, making cooking safer
- Suited for all stovetops including electric, gas, ceramic and halogen
- Hand-washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty
- Bonded cookware handcrafted in the U.S.A., lids and components manufactured overseas.
All-Clad Cookware Lifetime Warranty: From date of purchase, All-Clad guarantees to repair or replace any item found defective in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following care instructions. This excludes damage from misuse or abuse. Minor imperfections and slight color variations are normal.