Similar to a butcher knife, the Japanese-style santoku
knife is a multipurpose gem for slicing, cubing, or dicing. Available in 5" or 7", the distinctive hollow-ground edge that alternates scallops on both sides of the blade, and yields a smooth, clean cut.About Wusthof Classic:
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
- Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.