This is the multipurpose pan you reach for dozens of times a week for boiling eggs or cooking oatmeal, for heating soups, for cooking rice or vegetables, or for making a variety of wonderful sauces.
- The 1-quart/6" size has a pouring spout and is useful for one or two servings or for small tasks such as melting butter.
- The 2-quart/7" size has a pouring spout and is great for three to four servings of rice or a small recipe of pastry cream.
- The 3-quart/8" size has no pouring spout and is ideal for five to six servings; terrific for puddings and pastry creams. Made in Denmark. Full lifetime warranty.
Now dishwasher-safe, Scanpan's nonstick cooking surface is impossible to scrape away, even with metal utensils. The heavy-duty, pressure-cast aluminum body has an extra-thick base for quick, even heating, and the extraordinarily hard exterior surface is a ceramic and titanium compound, super-heated and fired on for lasting strength. Patented spring-lock handle stays cool during normal stovetop use.
- Extra-thick pressure-cast aluminum base ensures excellent heat distribution with no hot spots and superior heat retention
- Patented spring-lock handle stays cool during normal stovetop use
- Engineered for all stove tops (excluding induction)
- Metal-utensils will not damage nonstick coating
- Oven safe to 500 F
- Will not warp, peel, blister or crack
- Handles guaranteed not to loosen
- Made from pressure cast 100% recycled aluminum
- Provides perfect food release every time
- Pan base heats up fast and evenly
- Illustrated instruction booklet included