Lodge Logic Double Burner Griddle
Large grill on one side, nonstick griddle on reverse side.
Not eligible for expedited or express shipping
100% Satisfaction Guarantee + Free Returns!
Lodge Logic's preseasoning process penetrates the metal's pores thoroughly and uniformly, so it looks and performs better than traditional home seasoning. You still get the even heating, superior heat retention, and inherently stick-resistant finish that has made cast iron cookware a favorite of professional chefs. Oven safe. Made in the USA. 20"L x 10.5"W x .875"H.
- Properly cared for, your Lodge cast iron cookware will last for more than a lifetime.
- After cooking, clean the cookware with hot water and a stiff brush. Never use a harsh detergent, as it can remove the seasoning. Towel dry thoroughly.
- While the cookware is dry, but still warm from the hot water bath, wipe a light coat of vegetable oil or cooking spray on all surfaces.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store lids on the pot or pan in order to allow air circulation.
- If you notice a metallic taste of see signs of rust, simply scour off the rust, wash the cookware with soap and hot water, dry thoroughly and re-season using the home seasoning instructions.
Home Seasoning Instructions
You may also like
$39.95 - $149.95
SAVE up to $30
Customers Also Bought