The curved 2 3/4" blade, reminiscent of a bird's beak, is perfect for circular peeling of fruits and vegetables, especially potatoes. The distinctive tip also makes quick work of removing potato eyes or pitting small peaches, apricots even olives. About Wusthof Classic:
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
- Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.