With a long, slender, slightly flexible blade, this carving knife
is ideal for cutting roast turkey, leg of lamb or beef Wellington. About Wusthof Classic:
- Precision-forged blades of Wusthof's own high-carbon, stain-resistant steel alloy, for a lasting edge that is easy to resharpen.
- Distinctive bolster prevents your hand from slipping onto the blade.
- Handle is a virtually indestructible composite, buffed by hand for a smooth finish and triple-riveted to the full tang for optimum strength and balance.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.