1. Combine sugar, brown sugar, bourbon and water in a saucepan. Stir well.
2. Bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Reduce height to low and allow syrup to simmer until syrupy, about 5 minutes.
4. Allow to cool at least 5 minutes before serving over pancakes and pork.
For Pancakes and Pork:
1. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar in a bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg.
3. Add buttermilk to egg, and stir.
4. Combine the two bowls of ingredients, adding the wet to the dry. Stir.
5. Allow batter to sit for 10 minutes.
6. Heat two tablespoons butter in frying pan over medium heat.
7. Spoon two tablespoons of batter onto pan (to make one pancake.)
8. Allow pancake to cook until surface of batter bubbles, flip and repeat for uncooked side.
9. Remove from frying pan and plate.
10. Repeat with remaining batter.
11.Spoon Pulled pork on top of each pancake.
12.Top pork and pancake stack with another pancake and another scoop of pork.
13. Drizzle with bourbon syrup and serve.Serves 4