1. Combine fish sauce, hoisin sauce, sriracha, and sesame seeds in large bowl.
2. Heat sesame oil in pan over medium high heat.
3. Add skirt steaks and cook one minute on each side.
4. Using tongs, remove steaks from pan (one at a time) and dip in bowl of sauce.
5. Return to pan and cook 2 more minutes per side.
6. Remove from heat, cover pan with aluminum foil, and set aside.
For Fried Egg:
1. Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat.
2. Crack eggs into pan (one at a time) without beating.
3. Sprinkle nori over top of each egg, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Allow eggs to cook until yolk is done but slightly runny, about 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove steak from pan and plate each individually.
6. Top each steak with egg and serve.