1. In mixing bowl, combine chili, pepper, and salt.
2. In another bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire, lemon juice, steak sauce, molasses, honey, and brown sugar.
3. Mix wet ingredients thoroughly.
4. Heat large saucepan over medium heat, add onions and a splash of canola oil, until golden.
5. Add garlic to pan and cook 5 minutes.
6. Add dry ingredients and stir to combine well.
7. Add the wet ingredients to the pan.
8. Simmer for 15 minutes with no lid, until thick.
9. Bottle and refrigerate overnight before serving.