This recipe is for the Tramontina LYON 6-quart Square Roaster or 5-quart Dutch Oven. Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
1. In separate bowls, season the fish and shrimp with the lime juice, salt and pepper. Reserve. Note: Perform this step just prior to preparing the onions (step 2); otherwise the lime juice will start cooking the fish and shrimp if left too long.
2. Add olive oil to the LYON roaster or Dutch oven and sauté the onion over medium heat.
3. When onion is translucent, add the garlic and red pepper flakes, if desired. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add the red bell pepper and tomatoes. Cover, reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add coconut milk and cilantro. Season the sauce with additional salt and pepper. Bring to a gentle boil.
6. Carefully add the fish fillets. Cover and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
7. Add the shrimp, cover and cook for another 5 minutes over medium heat.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve with white rice.