This recipe is for the Tramontina LYON Roaster, Dutch Oven or Braiser. Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
1. Combine flour, salt and yeast in a bowl.
2. Gradually add warm water, stirring until combined.
3. Dust the counter with some flour and knead dough until it becomes soft and smooth. Add a bit more flour if the dough is too sticky.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll dough to the size to fit the LYON roaster, Dutch oven or braiser.
5. Brush the bottom and sides of the pan with olive oil. Place the pizza dough inside the LYON pan.
6. Cover the pan and let the dough rise until double in size, approximately 30 minutes.
7. Once the dough has risen, spread the tomato sauce over the dough.
8. Cover and bake at medium low heat on the stovetop for 25 to 30 minutes.
9. Remove the lid and carefully place the cheese slices over the dough. Decorate with the tomato slices. Turn off the heat and cover the pan, allowing cheese to melt.
10.Using pot holders, carefully remove pizza from pan. Garnish with the basil leaves, cut and serve.