This recipe is for the Tramontina LYON 6-quart Square Roaster. Makes 2 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1. Drizzle half the olive oil on the two pieces of foil.
2. Place fish fillets on each foil piece, season with salt and pepper. Pour divided lime juice on top of each filet.
3. Arrange the slices of onions, tomatoes and vegetables on top of the fish fillets.
4. Drizzle the remaining olive oil onto the fish fillets.
5. Close the foil over the fish. Fold and press the sides to seal the packages.
6. Place the nonstick cooking rack inside the LYON roaster and position the foil packages on the wire rack.
7. Cover and bake at medium heat on the stovetop for 30 minutes.
8. Using pot holders, carefully remove the wire rack with the foil packages.
9. Carefully slide the packages onto a plate. Use a knife to pierce the foil to release steam prior to serving.