This recipe is for the Tramontina LYON Roaster, Dutch Oven or Braiser. Do not cook the vegetables. They should be used frozen, or raw, if using fresh vegetables. Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1-1/2 hours
1. Empty the bag of frozen or fresh raw vegetables into a large bowl. Add flour and parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
2. Add tomatoes, onions and red pepper.
3. In a separate bowl, gently whisk the eggs and then pour over the vegetables.
4. Add milk and parsley and stir to combine the entire mixture.
5. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
6. Drizzle olive oil in the LYON roaster, Dutch oven or braiser and pour the vegetable and egg mixture into the pan.
7. Cover and bake at high heat on the stovetop for 5 minutes.
8. Lower heat to medium and bake for an additional 50 minutes.