1. Remove leaves from kohlrabi. Peel and cut stem bulb into large chunks.
2. Remove ribs from the kohlrabi leaves and cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. On medium setting, heat oil in large pot. Add onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes. Add kohlrabi chunks, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, broth, bay leaf, oregano, salt, pepper, molasses and mustard. Turn heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer stew for 15 minutes.
4. Add kohlrabi leaves and simmer in uncovered pot for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked through. Taste and add more salt and pepper, if needed.
5. Serve hot. Makes 6 servings.