Praline Bacon Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. On a wire cooling rack that fits the baking sheet, arrange bacon strips in a single layer. Set wire rack on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake until the bacon browns and fat renders, about 30 minutes.
3. While the bacon cooks, make the topping. Mix together chopped pecans, brown sugar, cayenne pepper and cinnamon.
4. Remove baking sheet from oven. Rearrange bacon so that the strips are side by side. Brush each strip with sugar syrup and sprinkle generously with the brown sugar and pecan mixture. Pat down topping. Return bacon to oven and bake until bacon is crispy and topping is bubbly, about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let bacon cool. Makes 4 servings