1. Cut lemon peel into a fine brunoise. Cut orange peel into a fine brunoise.
2. Place all marinade ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
3. Wash salmon fillet, dry with paper towels and place on a tray or hotel pan skin side down. Spread marinade ingredients over fish. Cover with plastic wrap, place a second tray on top and approx. 500 g of weight to lightly press the salmon. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
4. Remove the weights and covering, discard solids from the marinade, then rinse off remaining marinade with cold water and pat salmon fillet dry with paper towels. Place on a clean dish towel, skin side down. Cut the fillet into thin slices, crosswise on the diagonal into thin slices. Fan the slices out on individual plates.
5. Prepare garnish. Place lime julienne in a small saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Refresh in iced water, drain. Cut into a brunoise, mix with green and red bell pepper brunoise. Add shallot brunoise.
6. Roughly chop green peppercorns with a large chef's knife, add to brunoise garnish.
7. Prepare sauce. Strain lime juice into a bowl, add salt. Gradually whisk in extra virgin olive oil. Add brunoise garnish and chopped dill. Correct seasoning. Pour over fanned salmon and decorate with dill sprigs.