Chicken and Waffle Sandwich - Instructions
1.Cook bacon in large frying pan over medium heat.
2. When cooked, remove bacon from pan and drain on paper towels.
3. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, buttermilk, sugar, and garlic powder.
4. Heat waffles per instruction on package.
5. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Heat oil in large frying pan to medium.
7. Dredge each chicken breast in flour and place in heated oil.
8. Cook breasts, flipping, until cooked through (cooking times will vary depending on
size of breast).
9. When cooked, remove breasts from oil and slice each into three large slices.
10. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over 4 waffles.
11. Divide the bacon into 4 equal parts and top mayonnaise with bacon.
12. Add 3 chicken slices to each waffle.