How to Carve a Turkey - Instructions
1. After roasting, cover the turkey with foil and let it stand for 15 minutes.
2. Transfer the bird to your largest cutting surface.
3. With a sharp, thin-bladed carving knife, find the place where the thighbone meets the body. By
cutting between the joints, and not through bones, you can disconnect the bones without much fuss.
4. Pull the thigh away from the bird and slip your knife into the joint to separate the thigh from body.
5. Wiggle the drumstick to locate the joint that separates the drumstick from the thigh. Using the same
technique, cut through the joint, not the bone.
6. Next use your knife to find where the wing and body connect. Slip your knife into the joint to
separate wing from body on each side.
7. Now remove the breast, by cutting down the center of the bird on one side of the bone and the breast