How to Carve a Turkey - Instructions
1. After roasting, cover the turkey with foil and let it stand for 15 minutes.
2. Transfer the bird to your largest cutting surface.
3. With a sharp, thin-bladed carving knife, find the place where the thighbone meets
the body. By cutting between the joints, and not through bones, you can disconnect the
bones without much fuss.
4. Pull the thigh away from the bird and slip your knife into the joint to separate
the thigh from body.
5. Wiggle the drumstick to locate the joint that separates the drumstick from the
thigh. Using the same technique, cut through the joint, not the bone.