Blueberry Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache and Toasted Coconut - Instructions
1. Grease two 9-inch round cake pans and dust with cocoa powder. Line bottoms of the
pans with parchment paper and grease the parchment as well.
2. Preheat oven to 375F with a rack in the middle.
3. Sift flours, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl
4. In a separate bowl, combine the blueberry-cucumber pulp, vegetable oil, chilled
tea, and vanilla.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine with a rubber spatula. Add the
vinegar and mix in with as few strokes as possible (it's okay if there are streaks in
6. Pour batter into the prepared pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, testing doneness
with a wooden toothpick.
7. Let cakes cool in their pans for 5 to 10 minutes before running a knife around the