Tramontina LYON Stovetop Cinnamon Swirl Bread - Instructions
This recipe is for the Tramontina LYON 5-quart Dutch Oven. Makes 8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 2-1/4 hours
Total Time: 3-1/2 hours
1. Heat milk to 100 F. Add honey to milk. Add yeast. Allow yeast mixture to sit for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine granulated sugar and flour. Melt all but 2 tablespoons of the butter.
3. Add 1 egg, salt and melted butter to yeast mixture. Mix thoroughly. Once mixed, immediately add to
4. Knead dough on counter for 5 minutes, adding more flour if needed. The dough should not be sticking
to your hands.
5. Once kneading is completed, place dough in LYON 5-quart Dutch Oven and cover with the lid. Allow
dough to rise for 1 hour.