Tramontina LYON Pasta with Cheese Sauce
|1 tub (10 ounces)||Philadelphia Original Cooking Crème|
|4 cups||water at room temperature|
|1 teaspoon||nutmeg (optional)|
|2 cups||shredded cheese (parmesan or mature cheddar), divided|
|Salt to taste|
|1 pound||uncooked pasta (penne or elbow)|
|Black pepper to taste|
|Fresh basil for garnish|
This recipe is for the Tramontina LYON Roaster, Dutch Oven or Braiser. Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1. Place the cooking crème in the LYON roaster, Dutch oven or braiser and add a small amount of the water, stirring to incorporate. Continue adding water and stirring until all the water is mixed with the cooking crème.
2. Add the nutmeg and 1 cup of the grated cheese.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Add the pasta. Stir well to combine.
5. Cover the LYON pan and bring to a boil on the stovetop.
6. Reduce heat to medium and bake for 20 minutes.
17. Prior to serving, sprinkle 1 cup reserved cheese over the pasta.
8. Garnish with black pepper and chopped basil leaves.