|Fruit juice, yogurt or ice cream (softened)|
This recipe uses the Cuisipro Ice Pop Molds.
1. Fill Cuisipro Ice Pop Molds to fill line (about 1/2 inch or 1cm from top) with fruit juice, yogurt or ice cream.
2. Insert sticks into mold.
3. Snap molds together.
4. Place filled molds in freezer for 4 to 5 hours or until firm.
5. To serve, hold the pop by the stick, pull out gently while squeezing the sides of the mold.
1. If frozen treats do not unmold easily, run sides of molds under warm water for 5 to 7 seconds.
2. If using store-bought ice cream, soften at room temperature before filling molds.