Classic Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken - Instructions
1. Bring a quart of water to a simmer in a small saucepan. Simmer the egg in the shell for one minute,
then remove the egg and chill in a cold water bath.
2. Cut romaine into 1-inch pieces, wash and place in colander or salad spinner to dry.
3. Slice the baguette into half-inch thick slices; brush with 1/4-cup olive oil. Bring a large fry pan
to medium-high heat and toast the baguettes until lightly browned. Remove from pan and rub with 1 clove
garlic to flavor the toast. Set aside.
4. Mince 2 cloves garlic. In a glass bowl, add minced garlic and anchovy paste and stir until combined.
5. Crack the coddled egg into the garlic-anchovy mixture and add the lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
6. Slowly add 1 cup of olive oil while whisking continuously.
7. Season to taste with Kosher salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Add half the grated cheese.