Classic Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken - Instructions Continued
5. Crack the coddled egg into the garlic-anchovy mixture and add the lemon juice. Beat
6. Slowly add 1 cup of olive oil while whisking continuously.
7. Season to taste with Kosher salt, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Add half
the grated cheese.
8. Tear Romaine leaves into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a large bowl. Pour
dressing over leaves and toss until coated.
9. Plate and serve immediately, topped with remaining cheese and grilled chicken
breasts, if using. Place toasted baguette slices to the side. Makes 6 entree-sized