Soy Grilled Chicken Breast and Watercress Pasta Salad - Instructions
1. To make marinade for chicken, combine soy sauce, chili paste, scallion whites, red wine, garlic,
ginger, and black pepper in a bowl and whisk to blend. Add chicken and let marinate.
2. Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente; drain.
3. To make pasta dressing, whisk together mustard, vinegar, sesame oil, and 2 tablespoons canola oil.
Toss pasta, yellow pepper, asparagus, watercress and 2 tablespoons of scallion greens with dressing.
4. To make mango dressing, whisk together lime juice, Italian dressing and remaining 1 tablespoon canola
oil. Add mango cubes and toss gently to mix.
4. Coat grill with cooking spray and add chicken in a single layer. Grill 6 to 7 minutes per side, until
browned and cooked through. Let rest for 10 minutes.