Spinach Pasta from Chef Christopher Covelli - Instructions
Notes: This recipe uses the Viante Electric Pasta Maker. Before making the pasta, select a
pasta disc and assemble the Pasta Maker.
1. Add flour and salt into the mixing chamber of the Viante Pasta Maker.
2. Lightly whisk eggs, oil and spinach or Swiss chard puree together then add mixture to the mixing
chamber and lock on the lid.
3. Start the mixing process and combine flour and egg mixture together for approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
With the Pasta Maker running, remove the spoon from the lid and add 3/4 of the water (about 1/2 cup) in
a steady stream, ensuring even distribution of water along entire length of the lid cut out.
4. Allow the dough to mix for another 1 to 2 minutes until dough resembles small pea-sized pieces.
5. Extrude pasta, cutting to desired length. Immediately dust extruded pasta lightly with flour to
prevent sticking and place on tray or board. Just before cooking, gently toss, shake or brush pasta to