Cook's Country Low-Fat Cinnamon Rolls - Instructions Continued
3. For the filling: While dough is resting, mix sugars, cinnamon, salt, and melted butter in
medium bowl until incorporated.
4. On lightly floured work surface, roll dough into 18-inch by 12-inch rectangle with long side facing
you. Sprinkle sugar mixture over dough, leaving 1/2 inch border along top edge, then lightly press sugar
into dough. Starting at edge nearest you, roll up dough. Brush unsugared border with water, then press
dough together to stick.
5. Using chef's knife, slice dough into 12 rounds, then place in prepared pan with (freshest) cut side
up. Cover pan with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray and return to warm oven until rolls have
nearly doubled in size, 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Remove pan from oven and heat oven to 350 degrees F (rolls will continue to rise on counter as you
wait for oven to heat). Remove plastic wrap and bake until rolls are deep brown and filling is melted,
20 to 25 minutes, rotating pan front to back halfway through baking.
7. For the icing: While rolls are baking, whisk confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, milk, and
vanilla together in small bowl until smooth. Remove pan from oven, turn rolls out onto rack, and then