Cranberry Zucchini Bread - Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch x 5-inch loaf pans.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, soda, powder and nutmeg. In a medium
bowl using a whisk, beat eggs. Add zucchini, oil and vanilla to eggs, and stir to combine.
3. Combine wet ingredients with dry and stir until just blended. Fold in the cranberries and walnuts.
4. Divide batter between loaf pans. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
center comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes in pans. Remove loaves and place on wire rack to cool