White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia Nut Cookies
|1 cup||unsalted butter|
|1-1/2 cups||brown sugar, packed|
|1 teaspoon||vanilla extract|
|1 teaspoon||baking soda|
|1 cup||macadamia nuts|
|1 cup||white chocolate chips|
|1-1/2 cups||sweetened, dried cranberries|
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Sift together flour, soda and salt in medium bowl. Set aside. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla; stir to combine. Add eggs one at a time and beat until combined. Gradually add flour 1/2 cup at a time.
3. Fold in the macadamia nuts, white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
4. Drop by heaping teaspoon on a baking sheet 1-1/2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.