Mexican Wedding Cookies
|1 cup (2 sticks)||unsalted butter, softened|
|1/2 cup||powdered sugar|
|2 cups||all-purpose flour|
|2 cups||finely chopped pecans|
|1-1/2 cups||powdered sugar|
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. With electric mixer, beat butter and powdered sugar. Add vanilla.
3. Combine flour, salt and nuts; stir into sugar mixture.
4. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 15 minutes until lightly browned. While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
5. Cool on rack, then roll again in powdered sugar to coat. Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.