Old World Raspberry Bar Cookies
|1 cup||chopped pecans|
|1 cup (2 sticks)||unsalted butter|
|1 jar (10 ounces)||raspberry preserves|
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except raspberry preserves. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Remove 1-1/2 cups of dough and set aside for the topping.
3. Press remaining mixture on bottom of greased 8-inch square baking pan. Spread preserves to within 1/2 -inch of the edges. Crumble reserved dough mixture over preserves.
4. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Cool completely. Cut into bars.