Old World Raspberry Bar Cookies - Instructions
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except raspberry preserves. Beat at low speed, scraping
bowl often, until well mixed. Remove 1-1/2 cups of dough and set aside for the topping.
3. Press remaining mixture on bottom of greased 8-inch square baking pan. Spread preserves to within 1/2
-inch of the edges. Crumble reserved dough mixture over preserves.
4. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Cool completely. Cut into bars.