Gluten-free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter. Cool before using in step 4.
3. In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond meal, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir or
4. In another medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar and wet ingredients: melted butter, orange zest
and vanilla extract.
5. Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix well with spoon or spatula. Carefully stir in
sliced almonds, if desired.
6. Make dough balls with a one-tablespoon portion scoop. Mold dough around 2 chocolate chips or
chocolate chunks. Place dough balls one inch apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Flatten each
ball slightly with fingers.