Gluten-free Chocolate Chunk Cookies - Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter. Cool before using in step 4.
3. In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients: almond meal, salt, baking soda, cinnamon
and nutmeg. Stir or whisk together.
4. In another medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar and wet ingredients: melted
butter, orange zest and vanilla extract.
5. Pour wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix well with spoon or spatula.
Carefully stir in sliced almonds, if desired.