Stuffed Cabbage Bites - Instructions
1. Boil large pot of water. Place cabbage leaves in water and cook until tender (about 2 minutes).
2. Remove from boiling water and rinse with cold water. Pat dry.
3. Mix mayonnaise with horseradish and parsley.
4. Spread mixture onto cabbage leaves.
5. Cut rye bread into thin strips.
6. Slice corned beef into strips and toss with whole-grain mustard.
7. Top each cabbage leaf with a few slices of bread and a few sliced of corned beef.
8. Sprinkle each leaf with julienned carrots.
9. Roll up leaves with ingredients inside and slice in half.