Chocolate Stout Brownies - Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder and salt, and stir until combined well. Set aside.
3. In small saucepan, melt butter, chocolate and 3/4 cup chocolate chips over very low heat, stirring
constantly. Once combined well, remove from heat.
4. In large bowl, beat eggs and sugar until airy. Add chocolate and butter mixture and stir.
5. Pour flour mixture into chocolate mixture. Stir well.
6. Using whisk, stir in stout beer.
7. Pour remaining chocolate chips into batter.
8. In 9x 13 inch baking pan lined with aluminum foil, pour batter.